Welcome to Portland Dental Practice, proud providers of family dental care within the heart of the community of Kilmarnock for over a century.
Our vision is to provide quality dental care for you and your entire family, by maintaining and improving your oral health.
Our dentists have a combined 125+ years of experience and provide a full range of NHS dentistry, as well as high quality, affordable independent dental care;
- Our hygienists provide expert care for your gum health and cosmetic appearance;
- Our hygiene therapists look after our younger patients, focussing on preventing dental problems and providing optimal care where necessary;
- Our trained Childsmile team spend quality time with our youngest patients in our dedicated child-friendly room, ensuring their very first dental visits are as enjoyable and productive as possible;
- Our visiting dental implantologist can provide the very latest solutions to missing teeth using dental implants;
- Our on-site denture laboratory, Portland Laboratory Services, have been manufacturing exceptional quality NHS and Independent dentures for over 65 years. Quick denture repairs can be arranged upon request.
A warm and caring welcome is provided by our team of trained receptionists and fully qualified dental nurses. All of our staff have a commitment to postgraduate education and lifelong learning, ensuring we are up to date with the latest developments within the profession. Our high standards of practice allow us to be trusted with training newly graduated dentists to help maintain high standards within our profession. Our experienced dentists also give feedback on wider dental matters for the health board in Ayrshire and Arran. We welcome feedback in any aspect of the practice to help us further improve the services we provide. Word of mouth referrals to your friends and family are encouraged and appreciated.
We believe dentistry should be accessible to all patients within the community. To the rear of the building, we have designated disabled access and on the ground floor we have baby changing facilities within our disabled toilet. Nursing mother facilities are available upon request.
We look forward to welcoming you to Portland Dental Practice. Please contact us by phone, email or use the form below.
HAPPY SMILES, ALL AROUND
Brill surgery. Staff are really friendly as well as my dentist. First class!
Nice relaxing atmosphere to dental surgery. Desk staff are always friendly and welcoming, and every dentist I have seen there is very helpful, always putting you at ease