At Portland Dental Practice we offer a full range of NHS services for our registered patients.
- Examinations are free on the NHS and are encouraged to help maintain oral health. Your dentist will advise you on how often you should be seen
- There are some exemptions to paying for NHS treatment which can be found here
- Low-income patients may be able to apply for help using an HC2 form- please ask our reception team if you think you may be entitled to this.
- Emergency and Out of Hours Dental Treatment on the weekends and evenings can be accessed by calling NHS 24 on 111.
- Prices are set by the NHS and can be found here
Please call on 01563 521993 for more details.
HAPPY SMILES, ALL AROUND
Brill surgery. Staff are really friendly as well as my dentist. First class!
Nice relaxing atmosphere to dental surgery. Desk staff are always friendly and welcoming, and every dentist I have seen there is very helpful, always putting you at ease