Private dentistry allows your dentist to take advantage of the latest technology and developments in dentistry which may not be available on the NHS.
There are often different options available for your dental treatment and you may be offered a private and an NHS option for your dental care.
Common options include;
- Private white (resin) filling v NHS metal (amalgam) filling, on a posterior tooth
- Private tooth coloured (zirconia/emax) crown v NHS metal crown, on a posterior tooth
- Private all ceramic crown v NHS metal and porcelain crown, on a front tooth
- Airflow and hygienist services
- Tooth Whitening
There are also more complex options available should you require especially in relation to missing teeth or cosmetic work, including;
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Layered composite resin on anterior teeth for a more natural look
- Crowns and veneers to replace broken down, unsightly or misshapen teeth
Please speak with your dentist or contact us on 01563 521993 for a consultation.